- Lots of carotene – vitamin A
- It is full of antioxidants that prevent aging of the body.
- Minerals like potassium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, and cobalt.
- Contains vitamin E, B1, B2, B3, B6, folic acid, vitamin C
- Potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, cobalt
- Vitamins A, C and B1
- Furthermore, they rely on folic acid, which prevents calcification of blood vessels. Deficiency of it causes malaise, fatigue. Additionally, it has sensational influence on our hair and nails
- Over 200 g of beets covers half of the daily requirement, strengthens the body
- Cobalt occurs in sugar works curing for anemia. Cobalt is essential for the formation of red blood cells
- They contain a lot of fiber and facilitate digestion
Spinach also contains many vitamins and nutrients such as:
- Vitamin K, A, C, B2, B6, iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese, and folic acid
- Spinach also provides vitamin E, zinc, proteins, copper, phosphorous, dietary fiber
- In addition, also contains niacin, selenium and omega-3
- Spinach is a terrific antioxidant, due to the content of vitamin A and C, which eliminate free radicals. Antioxidants also lower the choesterol.
I RECOMMEND VEGETABLE COCKTAIL. IT’S EASY TO PREPARE, TASTY AND VERY RICH IN VITAMINS
Beets, carrot and spinach cocktail:
- 2 beets
- About 3-4 carrots (depending on the juicer)
- A few leaves of fresh spinach
Mix ingredients in a juicer, pour the juice into a glass, add water (if someone prefers a less dense juice), mix it all together.
Personally I add more vegetables, so I can drink it several times during the day.
This cocktail adds a lot of energy – already checked 🙂
I would recommend to drink it in the morning for breakfast, gives you energy before a morning workout .