Healthy nutrition rules by Ann
Pillars of health
The following rules are kind of base for the pillars. Remember, however, each of us is different. We have different experiences, habits, gender, height, weight, metabolic type, temperament, tendencies and genes. Therefore, rules which are good for me, may in detail differ from the rules good for you. Watch your body and your well-being. Listen to the signals that your body sends when it protects you from harmful food or from activities that are unfavorable to you. React when the body or mind reports fatigue. Expand your knowledge and persist in your decisions.
WHAT TO EAT? The basis is DIVERSITY
- Have your weekly menu include as many healthy but different products as possible. Then you will be sure that you supply the body with all the ingredients it needs to function. Every day provide your body with protein, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats and as many vegetables as possible.
- Eat vegetables, preferably seasonal. Raw and warm. You can combine them with protein or carbohydrates. They should occupy most of your plate.
- Eat meat from known sources.
- Eat healthy fish.
- Eat complex carbohydrates, especially grains.
- Don’t be afraid of fat, these made from plants are healthy and necessary to absorb vitamins. Which is best? Coconut oil, ghee butter, olive oil,flax seed oil, avocado oil.
- Eat pickles.
- Enjoy the richness of herbs, use them in the form of spices and teas.
- Eat nuts and seeds.
- Eat only healthy, homemade sweets.
WHAT TO AVOID?
- Cut sugar out of your diet! But it doesn’t mean that you can’t eat sweets at all! In my application Diet & Training by Ann you will find many ideas for delicious and healthy sweets.
- Eliminate highly processed foods from the diet.
- Avoid fast food meals.
- Eliminate colorful drinks.
- Eliminate gluten, especially wheat, or limit your intake.
- Limit the consumption of kitchen salt (choose sea salt).
- Limit your intake of cow’s milk.
HOW TO EAT?
- Eat slowly, chew very carefully – it’s important!
- Eat more often, choose smaller meals.
- My application Diet & Training by Ann will help you with it. When you eat regular (every 2-4 hours) it boosts your metabolism what makes losing weight much easier.
- Eat protein meals in the first half of the day.
- You should eat carbohydrate meals for the second breakfast, they will give you energy for the whole day.
- Fruits should be eaten separately, rather in the first half of the day.
- Try to eat like: carbohydrates / fat + vegetables / fat + vegetables / fat and protein. If bread, then with butter and cucumber, but without cheese or meat.
- Keep the body hydrated, drink at least two liters of water a day, some of the liquids can be herbal tea.
- Do not drink during the meals, drink at least 30 minutes before meals and 30 minutes after meal time.
- Do not overeat, try to finish the meal before you get a feeling of satiety.
- Do not eat between meals.
- Eat only those products that serve you, refuse to eat the ones that hurt you.
THIS IS ALSO IMPORTANT:
- Have a strong will in the store, so you will not fight with yourself when you open the kitchen cabinet or refrigerator.
- Buy food according to a plan and preferably when you do not feel hungry.
- Keep products in a proper storage.
- Make sure you prepare the meals properly.
- Keep hygiene in the kitchen.
- Stick to the rules.
- The food must be tasty! Discover new flavours with my application.
LET ME HELP YOU IN YOUR DIET!
- If you are addicted to something (alcohol, cigarettes, unhealthy food, work, games, etc.) – go to the clinic as soon as possible or try to get out of it yourself. If there is something else besides you that governs your life – there is no harmony. Addictions additionally exclude the possibility of healthy life. If you think “you can end this at any moment” then start now, in this moment when you’re reading this. If that fails – look for help. Do not use any excuses that “everything is for the people” because it is simply not true.
- Every day find time just for yourself and dare to be with yourself. Think and talk to yourself.
- Think about the proportions of different activities in your everyday life. If, for example, childcare takes so much time that it overwhelms you – try to find a way out. Different division of responsibilities between adults, sometimes ask someone from outside to help, so that you can rest.
- Consider whether the work does not take too much of your time. Maybe it is worth to reorganize, maybe it is possible to work for example shorter, but more effective, and spent time with family or sport. A lot of people lose a lot of time working on unproductive seating, mindless internet games, etc. This leads to apathy.
- Make sure you sleep well and at the right time and with the right length. It is during sleep that the body regenerates and rebuilds the tissues. If you will not provide it – it will be like a neglected building.
- Treat rest as an investment in yourself and take care of it. Take a vacation and do not renovate your home during this time but actually give your body and mind time to rest and relax.
- Find a moment to relax every day. Lie on your back on the floor, relax all muscles, including facial muscles. Wander to each part of your body and calm it down. Feel the weight. Lie for at least 10 minutes, without thinking about anything, then turn over and slowly get up. You can end training in this way.
- Get familiar with meditation techniques that help many people. You may find that they will help you as well.
- Want to feel better? Just exercise! – it gives joy and reduces stress. Check out my training in application Diet & Training by Ann.
- Take care of proper nutrition. It significantly affects the mood and the desire to live. For example, many people claim that white bread and pastry causes them apathy and feeling sleepy during the day.
- Do not get angry at small things, it’s not worth it.
- If there is something you can not change – accept it.
- If contact with someone has bad influences on you just end it – do it. Find people who have good energy and exchange it with them.
- Do not focus on your bad emotions. Get rid of it by talking to someone close or by some physical activity.
- Do not judge others and do not feel judged. These are the problems that are in your head and it does not serve any good.
- Do not compare yourself to anyone else, just to yourself from yesterday.
- If you can not manage something, please ask for help. Many people can not do that, and it’s a pity, it’s nothing offensive. You will also repay by helping.
- Not everyone must like you. Learn to live with it. You also do not like everyone, do you? We are different and it is beautiful.
- Take into accont what people you think are wise and calm think. Accept their possible critical remarks about you. It enriches and helps to change for the better.
- Quietly and happily accept compliments and find other good reasons to give them.
- Watch out if you are fighting for money at the expense of your loved ones and yourself soon you will only earn money to spend it on doctors.
- Make real and regular contact with other people: family, friends, colleagues. Do not wait for the others to contact you.
- Develop your passions.
- Be happy – it’s in you, open up to happiness.
- Workouts – minimum 3 times a week. Write it permanently in your weekly schedule.
- Choose different forms of physical activity. The easiest way to do this is in a fitness club offering different types of workouts, but exercising at home or outdoors can also provide you with variety. It is important to move and develop all muscle groups.
- Try to diversify the types of workouts, do cardio, strength training and put on general development training. An excellent solution is functional training.
- Take care of your spine. At least during one workout a week you should practice yoga, pilates, swimming or other forms of exercise that emphasize spine gymnastics and care for the muscles that hold it. Many illnesses and sufferings in the middle age are caused by neglect of the spine. It is not only the main element of our skeleton, but also a vital part of the nervous and energetic systems.
- Choose the kinds of activities that give you joy. There is a choice!
- If you are just starting or have had a long break, adjust your body slowly to the effort. Throwing yourself on deep water can discourage you and harm your health. Start slowly, enter a continuous training cycle calmly. Do not assume that after a week you will run easily and you will lose 2 kilograms.
- Do not be afraid to make an effort. Mind sometimes creates such fears, it is natural. But it’s a trap. You will like sport over time, just survive the first, most difficult period.
- Do not be afraid of pain. The slight muscle pain you are trying to exert will sometimes appear, but if you take care of stretching – you will eliminate it. If during training it is very painful – stop practicing.
- Remember about stretching the whole body before EVERY workout. It will prepare the muscles for effort and you will avoid pain. It will also improve the flexibility of the body and its elasticity.
- Do general warm-up before each workout.
- After one type of training like running or cycling, also stretch your muscles.
- Exercise at least half an hour after a meal.
- If you are practicing in the morning before going to work or school – you can train on an empty stomach only after drinking a glass of warm water or a flaxseed brew. Breakfast (carbohydrate) eat after taking a shower.
- If you are exercising in the evening and after workout you are hungry – eat a light and small protein meal, such as warm fish with vegetable.
- Hydrate your body during and after your workout.
- To avoid muscle soreness after training, rinse the body under the shower with warm and cold water. Finish the shower with warm water.
- Make sure you have a comfortable workout clothes, especially shoes.
- Exercise in an air-conditioned room.
- During the training, treat your breath as its integral part. Ask your instructor how to breathe, and if you do not have an instructor, use film or descriptive material, where it is usually explained clearly.
- Focus on quality, not on the quantity of exercise. 30 foot waving will have no effect if you do not focus on the correct posture and muscle work during leg lifting, etc.
- During training, focus on exercises. Exercise well and calmly, do not rush if this is not require by a type of training.
- If you liked the exercise from some video, but the trainer does it in a pace too fast for you – remember it and do it slower instead of giving up saying “it’s not for me”.
- Set yourself new but real and possible goals!
- Do not worry about the opinions of others about your workouts, your appearance, your fitness. Also do not judge others and do not compare with anyone. Your primary goal – to be tomorrow better than you are today.
- Do not measure the effects with your weigh, if you must have some measurable effects – pay attention to the circuits. It will give your more joy to get better fitness, strength and flexibility.
- Train wisely, that is, in accordance with your condition and mental abilities, but remember dont be too soft with yourself.