Just put your apron on and start cooking!
It’s not difficult at all – even I didn’t use to know how to cook pasta, but now, after years of experience, I can prepare a decent meal (Robert doesn’t complain too much, so I know huhuh). You can really learn how to cook!
But most of all it’s worth the effort because:
- you know for sure what’s in the pot 😉
- your diet is healthier
- you consciously look after your own and your family’s eating habits
- it’s an opportunity to spend time with your loved ones
- you get closer to nature
- you plan meals for yourself and your family
- you learn new, healthy recipes by trial and error 😉
That’s why I often use my apron and I hope you do so, too! Especially now, when my biggest motivation is my family. But not only that, as I like to share my new ideas with you in my blog, books, diaries and the Diet & Training by Ann application. And you know what? I never run out of ideas for new meals. You can download the app and see for yourself how tasty, easy and healthy it is!
I hope you do sometimes cook with me 😉
Healthy and yummy cooking!