We breathe in polluted air every day, we eat processed foods and work desk jobs, while trying to save our poor health and well-being by consuming pharmaceuticals. This lifestyle unavoidably leads to the accumulation of toxins which not only lower our immunity but also lead to lack of energy.
Does this lifestyle sound familiar?
I guess so and that’s why I encourage you to read today’s post even if you feel fine. I often write about cleansing the body as it is an extremely important process for our health and well-being. One of the ways to detoxify the body is with a diatomaceous earth treatment also called diatomite.
How does it work?
Hard and sharp particles of diatomaceous earth clean the intestines mechanically and simultaneously destroy microbes in the digestive tract. Diatoms also absorb toxins, heavy metals, drug residues, viruses, bacteria, fungi, protozoa and mold, which are removed from the body through excretion.
The composition of diatomaceous earth
- other trace minerals
Diatomaceous earth has a very rich composition, which is why it is so effective
- It improves metabolism, supports weight loss, when taken in the morning, it helps reduce appetite during the day.
- It slows down the aging process and strengthens the muscular and vascular system.
- It supports the production of elastin and collagen.
- It improves your general condition, treats itching, boils, acne, warts, eczema, burns, frostbite of hair and nails.
- It prevents osteoporosis, reduces joint and back pain, helps in the treatment of arthritis because silica is responsible for the deposition of minerals in bones, especially calcium.
- It prevents cardiovascular diseases as it regulates blood pressure, lowers cholesterol, reduces the number of atherosclerotic plaques in the arteries.
- It helps you takes care of your teeth by preventing tooth decay, bleeding gums, it also effectively combats ulcers and reduces inflammation; being a natural abrasive, it is perfect for keeping your teeth clean.
- It is a natural diuretic.
- It boosts immunity
How to use diatomaceous earth?
Diatomaceous earth is a white or yellowish powder that should be mixed with water or juice, but it can also be mixed with meals. The daily dose should not exceed 1% of the mass of food consumed. It is best to eat it on an empty stomach, as it increases the absorption of harmful factors. Keep at least an hour break between having food or medicine and diatomaceous earth.
The treatment will bring the expected results if you start with a small dose, i.e. about half a teaspoon per day for several days. Use it regularly, and increase the dose gradually after each week up to three teaspoons a day. Your body will definitely tell you if the dose is too high because you will get flu-like symptoms. This means that you should return to your previous dose for a while.
If you take medication regularly, consult your doctor about diatomaceous earth therapy so as not to interrupt the treatment. Do not give diatomaceous earth to children under 12, and older children can only have a small dose, i.e. 1/3 tsp.
Diatomaceous earth has many advantages and its regular use will bring the expected results, but remember that this is only an addition to a varied diet and should not replace any treatment prescribed by a doctor.
I encourage you to try diatomaceous earth as it will not only cleanse the body, but you will also gain more energy to face everyday struggles.